Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugin Conflicts - JowiHue & Squeeze Box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin Conflicts - JowiHue & Squeeze Box?

I recently installed the squeezebox plugin and my HS3 V.**.550 (Linux) system began crashing. The system would remain up for a short while with both plugins enabled, but as soon as something on the Phoscon / Conbee / Jowihue was triggered the system crashes. I've A/B tested the two plugins and as long as they aren't both enabled the system remains up. Has anyone had this issue? Any suggestions for trouble shooting? Does the upgrade to HS4 resolve this?

Thanks!

I have both plugins running here, on a Windows system though. No issues here. Now on HS4, but earlier on HS3.
    Don't know if there are other users here to join in who have both plugins on Linux?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Just an update for anyone running into this problem.... upgrading homeseer to beta version .551 solved the problem.

Comment

Running both on hs4 Linux here . No issues.

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
          Running both on hs4 Linux here . No issues.
          Yea... haven't had a crash since and the system has been up since then without a restart. That said, I've been seriously thinking about moving to HS4.... how has it been compared to HS3 with respect to bugs and stability?

Comment

Working...
          X