Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuya Tubular Motor ZM25TQ

Wim,
    Can you look at adding support for the ZM25TQ motor please? It's just been included in the code for 2.05.85, and I'd like to get this working - I have one here, and another couple of motors on the way.

Just an FYI, I upgraded to HS4 this week, but I'm still running the HS3 release of the plugin (2.1.1.4).
    Interestingly, when I select "On" on the light device that's created, nothing happens, but when I select "Off" the motor starts turning, but there's no way to actually stop it, other than using the remote control.

You have my email address if you want me to test anything out.

Thanks.

G

**************************** Object info *****************************
    {
    "type": "Window covering device",
    "name": "On/Off light 17",
    "modelid": "mcdj3aq",
    "uniqueid": "bc:33:ac:ff:fe:68:0e:8d-01",
    "manufacturername": "_TYST11_wmcdj3aq",
    "state": {
    "on": false,
    "bri": 0,
    "alert": "none",
    "reachable": true,
    "lift": 0,
    "open": false
    },
    "etag": "602b00e53468ee9fde110a9c66bd0dd1",
    "hascolor": false,
    "BridgeSerial": "00212EFFFF017190",
    "id": "17"
    }
    ************************* End Object info ***************************

Graham,

Did you do a restart of the plugin, did it convert the device into a curtain device then? I have the second start recognition corrected here, for the new release, but am strill struggling with the rename of a fan device.

I also wonder if the updated plugin that I have here, would already recognise the device you posted here. I see no reason why it would not recognize it?
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      Did you do a restart of the plugin, did it convert the device into a curtain device then?
      I needed to do 3 restarts for some reason (probably error on my part), but yes, it did eventually convert it to a Window Covering.

When it was a light device, selecting "Off" from the UI started the motor turning. None of the other buttons did anything.

When it was a Window Covering, neither the "Open" or "Close" do anything. If I start the motor turning with the remote control, the "Stop" will actually stop the motor turning. If I start the motor with the remote control, the Open and Close buttons still don't do anything.

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      I also wonder if the updated plugin that I have here, would already recognise the device you posted here. I see no reason why it would not recognize it?
      Is that the version you already sent me, or do you have an updated version you want me to test?

G

Comment

Graham,

I will have an updated test version soon here. But was hoping to uncover the renaming issue first. So far no luck here. Will send you an email on this soon.

Thanks,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
        650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X