Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Port conflicts between homeseer and phoscan/

Hello
    I have now installed jowiHue and Deconz on my raspberry pi, and I manage to find my sensors using Phoscan... but after I reboot the raspberry the poscan web interface 'steal' homeseer ip/ port. Result I only get hold on Phoscan !
    Don it a couple of time with different user but no success.
    Any tips how to let all run together ?

JK

Jonny,

You can add a startup parameter to deCONZ "--http-port=8080" or something similar.
    Or you can change the HS webport in the settings.ini in the config directory. Then find or add the line "gWebSvrPort=8080" in the ini file.

Whichever is convenient to you.

Does this help you out?

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

hello

Just befor I start doing anything ... as I'm not a linux spesialist ..it's better ask.
      Which user do you suggest I use when I'm installing the deCONZ sw ? (root / pi/ ore homeseer)
      And in general as I'm having more than one homeseer (also a windows that runs fine on remote) if I change the HS port will not that interopt the remote service ?
      As I have tried 3 time ... starting all over with new image I like to do it correctly now.

Thanks anyway

jk

Comment

Hello again

I just change homesser to use 81 and it seems to solve my problem.
        Thanks anyway

jk

Comment

Great to hear Jonny Glad you got it working now
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X