Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scripts stopped working now throwing error ?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scripts stopped working now throwing error ?!?!

It appears all my scripts stopped working after the last update? getting the attached errors. My scripts are pretty simple just setting the colors did the syntax change using this format that has been working for a long time:

hs.PluginFunction("JowiHue", "", "SetLightsRGB", {False, "Front1", 255, "239,235,216", Nothing})
    Attached Files

I think this is a HS4 log, but are you using the HS3 plugin or the HS4 plugin? If it is the HS3 plugin, I do not think anything has changed regarding scripting.
    Could you check the name of the light, did it not change?
    If it is the HS4 plugin, which version of the plugin are you running? I did a change on scripting 6 weeks ago that could throw some errors, but newer versions have been published since then (4.0.2.10 is current)

Can you check the version you are using?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      I think this is a HS4 log, but are you using the HS3 plugin or the HS4 plugin? If it is the HS3 plugin, I do not think anything has changed regarding scripting.
      Could you check the name of the light, did it not change?
      If it is the HS4 plugin, which version of the plugin are you running? I did a change on scripting 6 weeks ago that could throw some errors, but newer versions have been published since then (4.0.2.10 is current)

Wim
      Sorry this is HS4 i had direct link to this forum from when I had it on HS3. Is there a new wiki for the HS4 scripting?

Comment

You will find the HS4 JowiHue plugin in the HS4 forum, under the subforum for Lighting & Primary Technology Plug-ins. You will also find the plugin documentatin (inclusing the scripting) in the \Docs subdirectory of your HS4 installation directory

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

I'm using version 4.0.2.10 and scripting isn't working for me either. This is the first time I've tried to script with this plugin and I thought I was going crazy!

Comment

Jez Try to update to 4.0.3.3, this should resolve your issue?
            -- Wim

Comment

I'm still not able to get the scripting working - I get an error: init error: Invalid character.
              Before I go crazy, please can you confirm that this should work for a light called "Study": hs.PluginFunction("JowiHue", "", "SetLightsHueSat", {False, "Study", Nothing, 65535, 255, 20})

Thanks!

Comment

It works for a light, not a group in this case? I ran it here and works? Does it not work for you?
                -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                  It works for a light, not a group in this case? I ran it here and works? Does it not work for you?
                  All mine are back up and working after the last update. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X