deCONZ Phosconn/Web app buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deCONZ Phosconn/Web app buttons

Brand spanking new HS user here...and well as user of this plugin...so please bear with me.

I have deCONZ installed on a Win10 system and have a Conbee II adapter installed (although, it shows up in the Device Manager as COM4 which I hope is the expected behavior).
    In the deCONZ app, when I click on either the Phosconn App or WebApp buttons in the top right corner, nothing happens? Am I missing something here?

Screenshot???

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Did you select the ConBee device in deCONZ? Was it visible? The buttons only work when you are connected to the conbee?
      -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
      650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Yes, the ConBee populates, as well as the single Hue test light that I paired with it.

Comment

Ok, Then pressing those buttons should open the webbrowser to open either the webapp pages or the phoscon pages. If you did start deCONZ as default, opening the <ip adress> in the browser should bring you to Phoscon on port 80?
          Do you already see the gateway to be available to register in the JowiHue plugin?
          -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos

Comment

If by "available to registerin the JowiHue plugin' you mean has the zigbee gateway been added to the plugin...then yes, it's there and shows the one attached Hue light.

I can open the Phoscon app manually, that's no problem. It's just that I expected those two buttons to actually do something...but they don't.

Comment

That indeed is not what is expected indeed. Checked on my installation just now, both buttons do open the browser (Chrome in my case as it is default).
              I have no other hints in this area.....
              -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by ck42 View Post
                If by "available to registerin the JowiHue plugin' you mean has the zigbee gateway been added to the plugin...then yes, it's there and shows the one attached Hue light.

I can open the Phoscon app manually, that's no problem. It's just that I expected those two buttons to actually do something...but they don't.
                Possibly your browser is blocking a new tab from opening? Could be a security setting issue. What happens when you hover over one of the buttons, right click on it and then choose "Open Link In New Window"?

--Barry

Comment

Working...
                X