Warnings about missing image files in log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warnings about missing image files in log

After installing this plugin I notice that I occasionally get warning messages in the log about missing image files.
    Typically they will look similar to this, but several different filenames.

File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\JowiHue\ZHATemperature_large_small.png

File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\JowiHue\lumi.remote.b1acn01_large_small.png

It seems to be happening a bit randomly while I am browsing the configuration pages of different Jowihue devices.

Some images are not present for this plugin. It are mainly the main device images that are missed. I lost count of all the devices that are supported at this point... In the HS4 plugin I am trying to catch up, by using less specific brand icons

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

OK, thanks, no big issue really, I can live with that.
      I have set up HS so that it emails me whenever I get warnings or errors in my HS log, and these warnings came to my attention since I have a pretty stable system and not many warnings and errors. They seem to only appear if I am actually interacting with the device configs, so it is normally not often it happens.
      Now that I know that it is not a local problem with my installtion I could also just create the missing image files by copying other files.

Comment

Working...
      X