Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin downgraded after restart

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade from 4.0.3.4 to 4.0.3.8, but every time I restart homeseer the JowiHue plugin is marked as version 4.0.3.4 with an update available in the "Installed" list of plugins. I have tried disabling the plugin before update, as well as deleting the plugin and installing it again, but same issue happens with the plugin being downgraded to 4.0.3.4.

I have not tried deleting the JowiHue data files, as I would like to avoid having to reconfigure all my devices and events again. Do not know if the issue can be hiding here?

Do you have any idea of what might be wrong or what I can do to fix my installation?

I'm running Homeseer 4.1.10.0 on a raspberry pi using deCONZ as my bridge.

Best regards,
    Joakim

Joakim,

I have no idea why this would happen? Is there anything shown in the log regarding the installation? Especially when you remove the plugins exe file, it should not even be possible to return to the old version without notice? What is shown in the log there as it is almost impossible the old version would come back.
    No need to remove data files, I am sure there is something else happening here....
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hi Wim,

Thank you for your (very) swift reply. Naturally, this was too crazy to be caused by the plugin or even homeseer. I believe I have a faulty SD card resulting in the file system resetting to the previous state on each reboot - no wonder I kept rolling back to the previous version!

Apologies for wasting your time - you can disregard this post.

Best regards,
      Joakim

Comment

Working...
      X