Namron 4 way switch and deconz 2.09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Namron 4 way switch and deconz 2.09

I have this Namron 4 way switch that worked just fine in Homeseer, until i stupidly enough upgraded deconz 2.09. Now jowihue throws an error (not sure if it did before), and button status do not update anymore. Battery seems to update. I've removed it from homeseer, and scan for new sensor, it is added by jowihue, but still no button click updates. In deconz I can see it transmit button clicks, so looks like there is something going on between deconz and jowihue.... any idea? HS3, jowihue 2.1.1.8, ConBee II fw 26670700, all on windows 10.

Error:
    JowiHue Unknown modelid 4512703 for sensor dz Livingroom Switch 4way. Default button event values are applied

I am guessing the values reserved by the plugin are not valid somehow. Could you check the properties page and post the values on the status/graphics page?
    Also post the JSON on the JowiHue tab? I guess the default values are off at this point.

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

ZHASwitch

**************************** Object info *****************************
      {
      "config": {
      "battery": 75,
      "group": "36865,36866,36867,36868",
      "on": true,
      "reachable": true
      },
      "ep": 1,
      "etag": "c04e3fb139f7809238302f7b2f9f70ae",
      "lastseen": "2021-01-18T11:16Z",
      "manufacturername": "Namron AS",
      "mode": 1,
      "modelid": "4512703",
      "name": "dz Livingroom Switch 4way",
      "state": {
      "buttonevent": 2003,
      "lastupdated": "2021-01-06T16:08:25.616"
      },
      "swversion": "2.5.3_r20",
      "type": "ZHASwitch",
      "uniqueid": "cc:cc:cc:ff:fe:89:f8:86-01-0006"
      }
      Attached Files

Comment

You can see lastupdated": "2021-01-06T16:08:25.616, this is right before I upgraded deconz.... Is there a way to see what and if deconz is sending information to jowihue? I've looked in the hs log files, ticked off debug and the other options, but I cannot see anything... My IKEA remotes still works as before..

Comment

Cap, no problem, check "lastseen": "2021-01-18T11:16Z". This is showing the updates are coming through. Will post a file for you shortly to add the switch correctly.
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

cap

Can you download the attached XML file? Place the file in the \Config directory of the HS installation directory. In a maximum of 20 minutes after that you will see a few lines in the HS log regarding importing Sensormodels etc. Once this is done, check the switch, does it show correct statuses then?

Thanks,

Wim
            Attached Files
            -- Wim

Comment

No change, I suspect there might be something odd going on with the deconz side...is there any way to verify that it sends button clicks over to jowihue? Remember, my light groups also broke in the update of deconz..

Comment

I did not know that light groups broke.

The easiest way to check if the updates for buttons are send to the plugin is checking on the JSON on the properties of the switch device/JowiHue tab.
                Check the value of buttonevent.

Code:
                {
                "config": {
                "battery": 75,
                "group": "36865,36866,36867,36868",
                "on": true,
                "reachable": true
                },
                "ep": 1,
                "etag": "c04e3fb139f7809238302f7b2f9f70ae",
                "lastseen": "2021-01-18T11:16Z",
                "manufacturername": "Namron AS",
                "mode": 1,
                "modelid": "4512703",
                "name": "dz Livingroom Switch 4way",
                "state": {
                [B]"buttonevent": 2003,[/B]
                "lastupdated": "2021-01-06T16:08:25.616"
                },
                "swversion": "2.5.3_r20",
                "type": "ZHASwitch",
                "uniqueid": "cc:cc:cc:ff:fe:89:f8:86-01-0006"
                }
                The current value when you posted this JSON was 2003, which was probably button 2 release (after hold?). 1003 would be the first button, etc. etc.
                In your current situation the value might be different from start. Note that value and press another button. Refresh the page holding the JSON and check it again. Did the value change, then the value of the device should have changed as well, what does the status page on the device show as value and how is this shown on the devices page?
                If they differ, could you show some images on this?

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

No change in JSON, button only shows «0»

Comment

In deconz, it flashes briefly with every push. Direct connected device also work. Shows up normal in phoscon as well....hmm

Light groups broke, as per this thread, this happened the same time it seems.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...2-1-1-5-issues

Comment

Ok, but that was not with deCONZ 2.09, so that was not connecting in my old mind

Could you do a simple detailed trace for me? Follow these steps:
                      1. enable detailed trace and log to file options in the configuration page of the plugin
                      2. Restart the plugin
                      3. Press the button on the switch, use a few buttons for this
                      4. disable the detailed trace and log to file options
                      5. send the file \Logs\JowiHue.log to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?
                      Maybe the log is showing a bit more info?
                      -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                      X