Axis Gear Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axis Gear Issue

I have a number of Axis Gear Shade Controls (https://helloaxis.com/products/axis-gear). About every 5 Minutes this happens on one of them the "on" and "bri" state changes causing it to incorrectly display the status in HS without the shade moving. I can change the reporting for the "on" state in deconz but it will get over written and return to the 1/300. The lift state is always correct. I know this isn't your issue but is there anyway in JowiHue that device will only follow the status of the "lift" value or is there anything else I can do to fix this.

Incorrect:
    "state": {
    "bri": 254,
    "lift": 0,
    "on": true,
    "open": true,
    "reachable": true

Correct:
    "state": {
    "bri": 0,
    "lift": 0,
    "on": false,
    "open": true,
    "reachable": true

Thanks

I will check if I can change the state reporting the lift values instead. Not sure if this is an easy one, if it is I will change it.
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

That would be great. Let me know if you need anything from me.

Comment

Wim,

Ever since the last update my Blinds are working great! Thanks for your help!!

Comment

Thanks for confirming!
          -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
          650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X