Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not all sensors (device properties are properly being picked up from Phoscon-GW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not all sensors (device properties are properly being picked up from Phoscon-GW)

w.vuyk

I have a bunch of Sinope smart plugs/controllers. I was able to finally add them and there sensors, and they are being recognized in JowiHue. But it appears that JowiHue is only recognizing one sensor in the category:

Feature Power 3 Watts
    Details Power 3 Watts
    On bridge Phoscon-GW
    00212E074225
    ID 3
    Sensor manufacturer Sinope Sensor model RM3250ZB
    Sensor Type ZHAPower Sensor Unique ID 50:0b:91:40:00:01:30:0e-01-0b04
    In this case it has identified ZHAPower (Watts). But under ZHAPower there are other sensors: (current, voltage).

It would be great to recognize these as well. (The current field) is not showing the correct data, I am verifying the reason why at the moment.

ZHAPower

**************************** Object info *****************************
    {
    "config": {
    "on": true,
    "reachable": true
    },
    "ep": 1,
    "etag": "88a56a0660e46d94553a8ec3f7029781",
    "lastseen": "2021-05-20T04:32Z",
    "manufacturername": "Sinope",
    "modelid": "RM3250ZB",
    "name": "Power 3",
    "state": {
    "current": 63568, (amps)
    "lastupdated": "2021-05-20T04:31:25.051",
    "power": 215,
    "voltage": 248

},
    "type": "ZHAPower",
    "uniqueid": "50:0b:91:40:00:01:30:0e-01-0b04"
    }
    ************************* End Object info ***************************

I am guessing from what I see, that the name extensions for features/attributes need to be added (Power)
    for current (amps), voltage (Volts), frequency (Hz)

As they don't exist, they are not recognized.

You are the first one asking for the extra two measurements (I seem to miss the frequency you mentioned?). If I am right I would also expect a kWH (ZHAConsumption) entry that gets created as an extra device. This should be present too I expect.

I will check to create them in the near future, I expect it will appear in the HS4 version of the plugin.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

That is perfect, as I am using HS4 plugin.

I requested from the person who is modifying the code in Phoscon to add the frequency point, as the values are being provided by the smart plugs/controllers. So thus not to make 2 requests, I included it in this request. Yes KWh in the ZHAconsumption is created and is visible. At the moment only kW, and kWh are being created as extra devices.

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
        I expect it will appear in the HS4 version of the plugin.
        So, no development updates for the HS3 version? I've not yet upgraded to HS4 (though I do already own a license for it). The process was uneven, at best, for the two attempts I've made already. Though now that my wife is going back to work during the week I may have some available downtime to fight through it again.

Comment

JoelWener

That is good news then. I was on the wrong foot as you posted this in the forum for the HS3 version of the plugin It is confusing, I know... Wishing HST would change the names of forums so it would become more clear....

wkearney99

This was announced last year november in this post. The efforts I put in the HS3 version of the plugin is mainly bugs and 'easy' modifications.

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
          650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
            You are the first one asking for the extra two measurements (I seem to miss the frequency you mentioned?). If I am right I would also expect a kWH (ZHAConsumption) entry that gets created as an extra device. This should be present too I expect.

I will check to create them in the near future, I expect it will appear in the HS4 version of the plugin.

Wim
            Hi,

I haven't seen the addition of the
            current": 370,
            "power": 28,
            "voltage": 121

points added to the ZHAPower object yet. I would like to display these points. It was mentioned in May that you would add these points.

Comment

Working...
            X