Startup Warning on HS4 Upgrade Re Devices Pointing to Same Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Startup Warning on HS4 Upgrade Re Devices Pointing to Same Group

Hi. Upgraded from HS3 to HS4 over the weekend and it has gone reasonably well. Upgraded Jowihue plugin to HS4 version at same time as I wanted to get back on improvements track. I read your directions on the cutover and made backup etc before letting rip. No major issue but I’m getting some warnings at start-up. I’d just like to make sure they are not hiding some major issue that may be in the future and would like to know how to tidy these up. I’m not sure how I’m supposed to delete the device holding the ref 0 feature or if this is valid.

Warnings are as follows just after connecting to a Philips hue bridge and Phoscon-GW:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture1.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	1497400

I note each item lies as a feature(?) within the root device which seems to be the one which it is advised to remove (and therefore remove both devices?). See below as an example

Name:	Picture2.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	1497401
    And features of same expanded out (is item 4 – function? – separate from the device listed above and the item it is suggested I remove. How will I be able to turn off if that is the case?).

Name:	Picture3.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	1497402

I’ve got a verbose log if that sheds any light. Let me know if you want me to send. Currently running HS Pro Edition 4.2.0.8 on Windows 10 Pro (10.0.19401) as HS platform. JowieHue plugin version is 4.0.4.10.
    Thanks.

If you would have the verbose log for me, it might help a lot. The error line seems to point to non existing features (ref:0) which is confusing. Hopefully the log will explain it a bit more to me? The images on the devices you posted look fine to me. All features should be there, especially the on/off feature. The main question is what the ref:0 in the error is pointing at. Are you seeing orphans in the device list maybe? Best way to check this is going to the 'old' hs3 version of the device page (s still available) <hsserver IP>\deviceutility

Could you send the log to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X