Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 support

Is the Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 (https://www.aqara.com/en/product/roller-shade-driver-e1) supported? It looks like a nice solution for my windows and my experience with other Aqara zigbee devices is not bad so far.

I think they are not yet supported. If you search on the github ( here) I cannot find it in the device requests. Also in deCONZ Community (phoscon.de) there is no mention yet of the device. In this phoscon forum - if you are up for it - you can add a request for a new device in the deCONZ subforum. Then they could help you with it?

In common the best way to find out if a device is supported is to get the modelid of the device and search for it in ConBee II Compatibility list (phoscon.de), the github site and the phoscon forum. The next version of deCONZ is expected to deliver a complete overview of supported devices, which will make searching a lot easier..
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Another remark, you have posted this question in the HS3 forum. Blinds and curtain devices are fully supported (and if needed - added) in the HS4 version of the plugin. In the HS3 version plugin version the blinds of IKEA are supported, others wil possibly not work 100%
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Thanks for the explanation. I've already migrated to HS4 and it also seems that https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...ment-997368468 support has been added to 2.13.4. Is it going to be hard to add support to your plugin? (Or perhaps I'm asking a stupid question, because I'll be getting my driver next week, so I haven't tested it yet.)

Comment

It should already be supported in the HS4 version of JowiHue. There should be no problem using it.

Wim
          -- Wim

Comment

Working...
          X