HS3 plug-in difference between bridge maintenance view and device list view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 plug-in difference between bridge maintenance view and device list view

When I look at the Bridge maintenance view it has the lights I expect. When I look at the device list view on the Home page I see extra elements and also seem to be missing some lights. If I delete the hub and rescan will it sort itself out?

steve

Steve,

The difference can have many causes. Deleting the hub (I suppose you are mentioning removing the HS device of the bridge?) will not solve this.
    It is possible you have removed lights from the bridge through the Philips Hue app, or Phoscon. The plugin will keep the HS devices intact, as it does not know you are planning to bring it back and have the events stil working.

In this case the plugin will log a few lines during startup about the device being there, without having a device on the bridges for it. You can savely remove those devices as the plugin is not doing anything with them.

It is also possible you have a Philips Beyond light, where only the group devices are created and lights are hidden. These lights will show on the bridge maintenance page, not on the devicelist. Or you have set the hide option for sensorgroups on deCONZ. I think those groups are shown on the Bridge Maintenance page, not in the device list.

So there could be several reason why a device is shown on bridge maintenance and not in the device list. So it might help to show some more specifics if you want to know why a device is sown or not?

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thanks Wim, I had some issues getting some devices to register so I did delete a couple of items in Phoscom. I probably need to therefore restart the plugin and see which devices error and remove those from HomeSeer then.

many thanks

steve

Comment

Could be right, just let me know if issues come out different!
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X