X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deconz error with a wrong ip range

So once in a while i get this error:
    Warning: + Bridge 'Phoscon-GW' is disconnected - IP 192.168.8.1
    That's the wrong ip and it's not in my ip range anyway, a restart solves it but just like to know why

I don't know where this IP range comes from. Is it possible this address has been used in the past? In that case it is using old data for the message maybe?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

No. i never used that range, my range is as long as i can remember 192.168.1.xxx

Comment

I still think that somehow this address was stored on the device. The easiest way to reset it is to stop the HS3 plugin (HS4 is different!) and then remove the bridge device. Do not remove any other device!
        Then restart the plugin. It will then recreate the device within 5 minutes after starting. After then everything should work like normal and eventual disconnects of the bridges should mention the correct IP addresses.

-- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

In the end the original bridge was in the list but not authorized, removed the wrong one and added the correct one.

Comment

Maybe something from the start? Anyway, I guess this will solve the wrong ip issue?
            -- Wim

Comment

Ofcourse, it's solved, only i do not understand why the plugin adds such a strange ip

Comment

Working...
              X