One device not controlabal kind of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One device not controlabal kind of?

I have one device that I can change the color on using the plugin but nothing else (including on and off) the device works fine from the hue app. Anyone have this issue or know how to trouble shoot?

Even stranger I realized I can control the device using the group controls just not from the device itself

Comment

Could you post an image of the device (list view) you mention. Also, please check the properties of the device. In the JowiHue tab you will find a JSON string on the bottom of the device. Can you also post this, so I can have a look at some details for you?

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
        Could you post an image of the device (list view) you mention. Also, please check the properties of the device. In the JowiHue tab you will find a JSON string on the bottom of the device. Can you also post this, so I can have a look at some details for you?

Wim
        This started working with the last update thank you

Comment

Working...
        X