Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JowiHue release 1.0.4.7

-- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Thx for the update.
    Last edited by vanisher; November 16, 2014, 08:14 AM.

Comment

I get this erros in the control window of HS:
      6-11-2014 01:19:11 ~!~JowiHue~!~Error UpdateDevices: Fuglelys

16-11-2014 01:19:11 ~!~JowiHue~!~Error UpdateDevices: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

What to do?

Best,
      Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

Jakob,

Any chance that what you are seeing is also in this post?

If so, it will be resolved in the next release. I would like to know what type of device "Fuglelys" is. You could see it in the properties of the device.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

LLC012 ??

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          Jakob,

Any chance that what you are seeing is also in this post?

If so, it will be resolved in the next release. I would like to know what type of device "Fuglelys" is. You could see it in the properties of the device.

Wim
          Best,

Comment

Originally posted by Jakob.Sand View Post
            LLC012 ??
            Ok. indeed a light that is not yet known to the plugin. I did collect as many types as possible, but Philips is having quite a range and probably will add more.
            The new version will mention the unknown type and not complain after that.

I am hoping the new version will be available this week.

Thanks

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

ok. I think it is called Bloom. http://www2.meethue.com/en-xx/the-ra...gcolors-bloom/

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
              Ok. indeed a light that is not yet known to the plugin. I did collect as many types as possible, but Philips is having quite a range and probably will add more.
              The new version will mention the unknown type and not complain after that.

I am hoping the new version will be available this week.

Thanks

Wim
              Best,

Comment

Jakob,

There is a new build available. Although it is beta, for windows you can consider this as a normal release as the beta is for Linux. It solves the issue with missing lights for you.

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

i created a scene as you can see in the dump and it seems to hang still there writing "Geeeting Scene details".

any idear?
                  Attached Files
                  Best,

Comment

Originally posted by Jakob.Sand View Post
                    i created a scene as you can see in the dump and it seems to hang still there writing "Geeeting Scene details".

any idear?
                    Jakob,
                    I have no idea yet on what is happening here. Would it be possible to send me the database, so I could have a look at what is causing this issue. You can send it to me by PM.

Will see if I can catch this bug.

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

it is now clear what caused this issue. The plugin does not handle the '%' sign well. So try to avoid using this '%' character in the name of Scenes or Animations!

I will try to catch this bug for thee next release (will be a few weeks though).

@Jakob, I have returned your database with this scene repaired.

Wim
                      -- Wim

Comment

I have 2 bridges to test

It is definitely something I need from the plugin. Let me know if I can help test.

Thanks,
                        Philip
                        pabbott@cpak.com

Comment

Philip,

Thanks for offering to test, I have send you a email just now with some more information. I do have a working version now and would really need some one else to test it.

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                          X