X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Akatar,

The first error:

3-12-2014 10:49:08 ~!~Error~!~In URLAction GET: Er is een time-out opgetreden voor de bewerking
      3-12-2014 10:49:08 ~!~JowiHue~!~GetJsonCommand::Error while performing GetJsonCommand: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.

Looking at the time and your earlier message, was this message generated before or after you removed the devices?
      On this message and the GetJsonCommand message I wonder if the bridge might be unreachable for the plugin regulary? Those are lines based on reaching the bridge.

Could you do a restart of the plugin and enable debug in the configuration page? Once it errors, please send the filtered log (say 100 lines or so) to me by PM?

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Comment

akatar,

Still waiting for the log here. Aside from that I think I have found a possible cause for your issue. the solution for that will be in the next version which is now in the road of testing.

If your issue solved sponasiously, I would like to know too as the issue I found could solve once all groups and lights are created and no longer changing to much. So if the plugin is stable for you now, it would point to the issue as well?

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X