Bulbs are Unreachable-ish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulbs are Unreachable-ish

Well I cut the power to one of the bulbs and it changes to unreachable.
    When I put the power back on it goes to full brightness and my slider in hstouch does the same but the bulb stays unreachable until I switch it off via iOS app. I'll try it again, maybe the light coming back on to full brightness helps refreshing the state.
    I don't have any other music apps etc running. Just a busy network!
    Refresh rate is at 2000 too

Comment

Originally posted by Skinnez View Post
      Well I cut the power to one of the bulbs and it changes to unreachable.
      When I put the power back on it goes to full brightness and my slider in hstouch does the same but the bulb stays unreachable until I switch it off via iOS app. I'll try it again, maybe the light coming back on to full brightness helps refreshing the state.
      I don't have any other music apps etc running. Just a busy network!
      Refresh rate is at 2000 too
      yeah, but that is what is worrying me. A busy network should show the bridge as unreachable in the devices, not the bulbs - this status comes from the bridge. I am hoping to release the new version of the plugin soon, we should then check again, so we both are looking at the same situations.

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
      650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I've had a lot of trouble with these. Had to send back my 1st starter pack and bridge (about 18 months ago).
        Lamps were turning on randomly because of a hardware power tolerance issue on low dim setting (bulb thinks it's off)
        So I wouldn't rule out the hardware either.
        I'll try again when your next version is available.
        Cheers Wim!!

J

Comment

Working...
        X