Hue control Bri/Sat/Hue on iPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hue control Bri/Sat/Hue on iPad

jyves@videotron.ca<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

jyves,

First of all, a Happy New Year and all the good for this year 2015.

You can use sliders for the Bright and Saturation devices. You can address the brightness or saturation of a bulb or group by addressing the corresponding Bri or Sat device.

The Hue values cannot be controlled yet by sliders as its range outruns the HSTouch possiblities (65535 values). I have put a request for this in bugzilla, but did not hear back yet. I hope to see this soon as then you could use a hue chart and place sliders on it for a good visible control.

I hope this puts you on trach?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Comment

I don't know as I never tested that option.There is however a script command for setting the Hue in the documentation. I could imagine there will be a way of entering a value in a HSTouch textbox and exectuting the script command?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
        650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X