Plug-in stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug-in stopped working

I installed your plug-in on Jan 13 and it work great for the first few days then over the weekend it stopped working with the below errors. There are hundreds of "DataTable" errors in the log. Also it now says my bridge is not registered but shows the [Unregister Bridge] button when I press the button nothing happens but when I look in the log it says "Deregistering Bridge Philips hue on xxx.xxx.x.xx" but the [Unregister Bridge] button is still there.

HS3PRO 3.0.0.97
    JowiHue 1.0.5.3(trial)

1/15/2015 8:05:11 AM ~!~JowiHue~!~MainThreadRoutine: Error: Conversion from string "Cannot change a proposed value i" to type 'Integer' is not valid.
    1/16/2015 5:12:48 PM ~!~JowiHue~!~MainThreadRoutine: Error: Conversion from string "Cannot change a proposed value i" to type 'Integer' is not valid.
    1/17/2015 6:35:31 AM ~!~JowiHue~!~MainThreadRoutine: Error: Conversion from string "There is no Proposed data to acc" to type 'Integer' is not valid.
    1/17/2015 6:37:32 AM ~!~JowiHue~!~MainThreadRoutine: Error: Object variable or With block variable not set.
    1/17/2015 6:39:32 AM ~!~JowiHue~!~MainThreadRoutine: Error: Conversion from string "DataTable internal index is corr" to type 'Integer' is not valid.
    1/17/2015 6:41:32 AM ~!~JowiHue~!~MainThreadRoutine: Error: Conversion from string "DataTable internal index is corr" to type 'Integer' is not valid.
    1/17/2015 6:43:33 AM ~!~JowiHue~!~MainThreadRoutine: Error: Conversion from string "DataTable internal index is corr" to type 'Integer' is not valid.
    :
    :
    :
    1/19/2015 7:08:55 AM ~!~JowiHue~!~MainThreadRoutine: Error: Thread was being aborted.

Sjespo,

This is an error I did not see before. There are a few options you could follow to try to solve it directly:

1. Disable the plugin and locate the jowihue.ini in the config directory and add a line "Trace=0" directly under [settings]. I am not sure, but there might be an issue with this missing line. Restart the plugin and see if it corrects the issue?

2. If this does not help, you could consider to upgrade to the current version of Homeseer: 3.0.0.125. Just upgrading could solve the issue.

3. If you do not want to upgrade, or the upgrade does not solve the issue, disable the plugin and delete the devices from JowiHue (default locations are "JowiHue"), including the bridge. Then restart the plugin. It willl find the bridge again in a maximum of 5 minutes and recreate the devices.

Did you make changes to scenes or animations yet? In that case, please send me the JowiHue.db by pm and let me know how many lights you are using and if you have more then one bridge? With the database I might be able to track things a bit better.

Also setting the debug option in the configuration might show some more detail on what is happening in your configuration.

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Still not working

I tried everything you asked including re-starting the computer.
      I have no scenes or animations unless "Colour Loop" is an animation. I have setup just one event that turns 5 light off and a 6th to "Colour Loop".
      I am now running HS3PRO 3.0.0.152
      Also I'm running on a Windows 8.1 machine.
      Below is from the log file.

Jan-19 3:39:20 PM JowiHue Debug: :id:timer
      Jan-19 3:38:52 PM JowiHue MainWatchThread: non registered Bridge found, please register?
      Jan-19 3:38:52 PM JowiHue Debug: :InitPlugin:Config Done InitOK=False
      Jan-19 3:38:52 PM JowiHue Error in Initplugin: Conversion from string "Object reference not set to an i" to type 'Integer' is not valid.
      Jan-19 3:38:52 PM JowiHue Debug: :GetLightsFromBridge: Building list of lights connected to bridge 'Philips hue'
      Jan-19 3:38:52 PM JowiHue Debug: :InitPlugin:Starting Bridge
      Jan-19 3:38:52 PM JowiHue Debug: :InitPlugin: 1 registered bridge(s) found
      Jan-19 3:38:52 PM JowiHue Debug: :SearchAndCheckBridges::1 bridge(s) found in this network
      Jan-19 3:38:52 PM JowiHue Debug: :InitPlugin:Starting Device checks
      Jan-19 3:35:44 PM JowiHue Debug: :End search for bridges
      Jan-19 3:34:52 PM JowiHue MainWatchThread: non registered Bridge found, please register?
      Jan-19 3:34:52 PM JowiHue Debug: :InitPlugin:Config Done InitOK=False
      Jan-19 3:34:52 PM JowiHue Error in Initplugin: Conversion from string "Object reference not set to an i" to type 'Integer' is not valid.
      Jan-19 3:34:52 PM JowiHue Debug: :GetLightsFromBridge: Building list of lights connected to bridge 'Philips hue'
      Jan-19 3:34:52 PM JowiHue Debug: :InitPlugin:Starting Bridge
      Jan-19 3:34:52 PM JowiHue Debug: :InitPlugin: 1 registered bridge(s) found
      Jan-19 3:34:52 PM JowiHue Debug: :SearchAndCheckBridges::1 bridge(s) found in this network
      Jan-19 3:34:52 PM JowiHue Debug: :InitPlugin:Starting Device checks
      Jan-19 3:34:20 PM JowiHue Debug: :id:timer
      Jan-19 3:34:17 PM JowiHue Debug: :id:timer
      Jan-19 3:34:14 PM JowiHue Debug: :btnScan:Submit
      Jan-19 3:34:14 PM JowiHue Debug: :Searching for bridges
      Jan-19 3:34:14 PM JowiHue Debug: :idbtnScan
      Jan-19 3:34:12 PM JowiHue Debug: :id:timer
      Jan-19 3:34:11 PM JowiHue Debug: :id:CB1
      Jan-19 3:33:41 PM Web Server Web Server authorized local login successful from: xxx.xxx.x.xx User: default
      Jan-19 3:30:52 PM JowiHue MainWatchThread: non registered Bridge found, please register?
      Jan-19 3:30:52 PM JowiHue Error in Initplugin: Conversion from string "Object reference not set to an i" to type 'Integer' is not valid.
      Jan-19 3:30:52 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in JowiHue
      Jan-19 3:30:52 PM JowiHue InitIO:Plugin basic initialisation done
      Jan-19 3:30:51 PM JowiHue Error Init Groups: Conversion from string "Object reference not set to an i" to type 'Integer' is not valid.
      Jan-19 3:30:51 PM JowiHue Error Init lights: Conversion from string "Object reference not set to an i" to type 'Integer' is not valid.
      Jan-19 3:30:51 PM JowiHue * Connected to bridge Philips hue at xxx.xxx.x.xx
      Jan-19 3:30:51 PM JowiHue InitIO: Starting plugin JowiHUe 1.0.5.3
      Jan-19 3:30:50 PM Info Plugin JowiHue has connected.
      Last edited by sjespo; January 28, 2015, 01:43 PM. Reason: To remove the smily face

Comment

Sjespo,

Still am guessing what is happening here. How many bridges and lights do you have connected? Are there any special types of lights in your configuration?
        As I look at it, it seems to have an issue with reading groups - wild guess, are you having a Philips Hue beyond? I know it is creating a special kind of group which I never tested yet.

Also, when you deleted the devices, did you also delete the bridge itself?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Working now

I forgot to delete the devices after I disabled the plug-in. Seems to be working now.

I thing I may know what happened. I accidentally shutdown HS3 and when I restarted it I did not restart as administrator causing all the databases to be locked, it ran like this for several days. This may have corrupted the database. I will see how thing run over the next few days.

Stephen

Comment

Stephen

Good to hear.I was already surprised to hear that the deletion of the devices did not solve it, at least for a while.
            If I understood right, with the new version it should not be a problem to run without administrator rights, at least not for the database.

I am glad you got the issue resolved. Keep me posted if it stays stable now, and don't hesistate to post any questions on the plugin you have.

Thanks,

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

All is good now

It's been a week now and all the lights are working properly

Stephen

Comment

Stephen,

Thanks a lot for confirming! Glad this is resolved now.

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                X