Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to install

Hi all,
    I'm migrating my HS3 setup to a new machine and when I try to install the JowiHue plugin, I get this error message in the logs:

Jan-23 11:01:36 PM Updater Error Installation of package JowiHue failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
    Jan-23 11:01:36 PM Updater Error Unable to open install.txt file for update C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\JowiHue1.0.5.4
    Jan-23 11:01:36 PM Error Error unzipping C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\JowiHue1.0.5.4\JowiHue_1_0_5_4.zip, Wrong Local header signature: 0x4F44213C on line 0

When I look at the zip folder, its completely empty. Did something not upload correctly to the HS server?

I've completely uninstalled and re-installed HS3 with no change.

I'm running Win 8.1

Thanks!

Eliav

Eliav,

Yesterday a new version of the plugin was published. Unfortunately the zip file that is used is a corrupted one. I am waiting for HST to correct it. So the issue is not on your side

As it is weekend now, it might last till Monday.

Sorry for that,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Eliav,

The download issue is resolved. I made a mistake with the dots. You can now correctly install the plugin.

Thanks,

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
      650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
      X