problem after bridge reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem after bridge reset

Need a little help I had to reset one of my bridges and now I cant get the the plugin to work. when I try to access the confguration page I get he following error in the log and the config page is blank

JowiHue Error: BuildContent: Object variable or With block variable not set.

Thank Ken
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Kenrad,

When you reset a bridge, it will need to be registered again. I did not test it as I was hoping to avoid it in my home. I now realise the plugin is finding the bridge device as being registered, but a the same time finds the same bridge unregistered. I am sure this situation is not yet caught well by the plugin.

The easiest way out is to disable the plugin and delete the bridge and the lights and groups belonging to it. Then start the plugin a reregister the bridge (it might take 5 minutes or so for the plugin to discover the bridge).

Is that possible for you?

I the mean time I will bite the bulllet and do the reset here too, that way I can find a solution to catch this in the plugin.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X