Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No bridge found, please configure one on the configuration page

Hi.

I just installed the plugin to try it. But it can not find my bridge. The error says to configure it manualy but where do I do that?

(I use Jon00s plugin hence no network error.)

Regards
    Morten

A restart of Homeseer helped.

So please forget this. :-)

I have a Newton error now. But that's properly some other plugin with another version of the dll.

Regards
    Morten

Comment

Morten,

That is a message that i missed to update. You will need to enable upnp on your router or allow the plugin to pass the local firewall for UPNP scanning if you are running windows. Temporary disabling the local firewall might help also, until the bridge is found.
      Probably one of both is blocking the plugin to find the bridge.

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

ok, we crossed messages here

The newton message, is that a mesage regarding the Newtonsoft.Json.dll?

Check if the DLL is in the HS3 installation directory, if so, remove it as it should not be there. Probably another script/plugin might report issues. Cantact the owner of the script/plugin to move this file to the Bin\..... directory where it should be.

Hope this helps?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

I have one in the HS dir for the MySensors plugin.

I will contact Henrik.

Regards
          Morten

Error message:

JowiHue BridgeFound error: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Comment

I've updated the instructions for the MySensors plugin. The JSON files are now in ./Bin/MySensors/ and the root includes a .config file pointing to ./Bin/MySensors/.
            I had this pending for the next release of the MySensors plugin but decided to release it separately from the plugin update.

I'm expecting to receive my first Hue bulbs Friday - looking forward to try out your plugin.

Best regards,
            Henrik

Comment

Henrik

Thanks for helping out on this one

I hope you'll like the plugin. Let me know if there are questions when playing with it?

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

I have both running now.

Regards
                Morten

Comment

Morten,

Glad to hear it is working now. if you need any help you'll find a document in the docs directory of Hs3 (thinking of converting it to html help so you cn find it in the help area of HS3). If you have other questions, don't hesistate to come forward.

Thanks,

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                  X