Unable to connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to connect

New bridge, and I'm able to connect to it with the IOS app and can also ping the DHCP address (Static as well if I set it that way).

I can't get the PI to connect, Debug just says:
    Debug: :End search for bridges <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left">Debug: :Searching for bridges </td></tr></tbody></table>
    Bridge is running updated firmware.

Do I need to open a port on the Firewall on the HS3 server?
    Any hints on what to look for to determine why it's not connecting to the PI?

Thanks,
    Z

Found it.. Needs port 1800 open it looks like.

Z

Comment

It needs UPNP enabled on your router as well as on the local firewall, if you are using a local firewal.
      Your local firewall should have been allowed with the first run of the plugin as a popup would appear asking if the plugin would be allowed to run its scan?
      Otherwise indeed it would need a separate rule for port 1800.

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
        It needs UPNP enabled on your router as well as on the local firewall, if you are using a local firewal.
        Your local firewall should have been allowed with the first run of the plugin as a popup would appear asking if the plugin would be allowed to run its scan?
        Otherwise indeed it would need a separate rule for port 1800.

Wim
        Thanks.
        I have the server locked down pretty well, so UPNP isn't active nor any changes to the firewall without manual intervention.

Works great now.. Looking forward to see what you have upcoming

Z

Comment

Here is hoping for a small surpirse this week

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X