Unregister Bridge error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unregister Bridge error

When I attempt to unregister the bridge (running DHCP and the IP changed)
    I get:
    <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left">Apr-14 6:00:56 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"></td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Error </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Posting back to plugin web page JowiHue_Configuration: Unable to connect to the remote server-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data) </td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Apr-14 6:00:35 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"></td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> JowiHue </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Deregistering Bridge Philips hue on 192.168.1.101 </td></tr></tbody></table>
    Unable to scan for the "new" bridge IP as well.

Thanks,
    Z

vasrc,

This is called testing to the max

You should not need to unregister the bridge on a IP address change. The plugin will report the bridge unreachable, but should find the bridge again after 30 minutes or so when it performs the new scan. It also should then connect lights normally.

The error you are seeing is coming from the configuration page, most probably it is caused by the fact that it is trying to unregister the bridge, but cannot reach it on its last known IP address. I will try to catch this after the next release this week.
    The upcoming release is in its last stages of testing and do not want to change it at this point anymore - this release sure has several changes regarding the network stability.

I am guessing the plugin might not be able to show the configuration page anymore until you restart the plugin. Try that and let me know if it finds the bridge again?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X