Unregister does not work actually

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unregister does not work actually

If I click unregister, the log says it is unregistering. I then go and delete all the light devices, stop the plugin, and then restart the plugin. Upon the plugin restart, it recreates all the devices, and has not actually unregistered. I am running the currently released version and Hue is all up to date.

Log:

Apr-20 8:56:47 PM JowiHue Deregistering Bridge Philips hue on xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Apr-20 8:56:44 PM JowiHue Debug: :id:timer

Apr-20 8:56:17 PM JowiHue Debug: :BridgedeReg_somenumberwashere:Submit

Apr-20 8:56:17 PM JowiHue Debug: :idBridgedeReg_somenumberwashere

Apr-20 8:56:14 PM JowiHue Deregistering Bridge Philips hue on xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

and then upon restarting the plugin...

Apr-20 9:00:18 PM JowiHue Debug: :CreateNewDevice:start

Apr-20 9:00:18 PM JowiHue Debug: :GetSensorsFromBrige: Building list of sensors connected to bridge 'Philips hue'

Apr-20 9:00:18 PM JowiHue Debug: :GetSensorsFromBrige: Building list of sensors connected to bridge 'Philips hue'

Apr-20 9:00:18 PM JowiHue Debug: :GetRulesFromBrige: Building list of Rules connected to bridge 'Philips hue'

Apr-20 9:00:18 PM JowiHue Debug: :GetGroupsFromBridge: Building list of groups on bridge 'Philips hue'

Apr-20 9:00:18 PM JowiHue Debug: :GetLightsFromBridge: Building list of lights connected to bridge 'Philips hue'

Apr-20 9:00:18 PM JowiHue +: Connected to bridge Philips hue at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Apr-20 9:00:17 PM JowiHue Found Philips Hue bridge at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Automated,

I did not test the unregister function for quite some time I have to confess, In the log sample I am missing a few lines I would have exepected; there should have been a notification that automatic deletion of devices was not yet enabled? Did you see those lines or were they missing?

I will check the code for unregistering, I am sure something is missed, as you should need to press the button again before the plugin would reach the bridge.

Regards,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X