Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error on 1.0.6.0

Hi,

After upgrading to version 1.0.6.0 I see the following error appearing in my manage screen:
    WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from JowiHue - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

also the log give some info,
    Code:
    [IMG]http://forums.homeseer.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45661&stc=1&d=1429765356[/IMG]
    The startup log gives the following error : " Starting up....
    23-4-2015 7:03:37 ~!~Error~!~Initializing plug-in(2): JowiHue Instance::Thread is running or terminated; it cannot restart.STACK:Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()Startup Complete, 1 errors detected, check the log for more information."

How to fix this?

Bart
    Attached Files

Bako70,

I am in contact with another user with the same issue. For now it would be best to go to the updates3 folder in your HS3 installation folder and restore the old version by copying the main executable back to the HS3 installation folder.

I would be interested to see the log after you have restored the old version. Especially the number of scenes and bridge scenes would be good to know for me.

I will let you know when the newupdate is available.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hi Wim,

I rolled back to version 1.0.5.11, and no issues
      I have included the log you asked for as screenshot

Bart
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I'm also experiencing this issue. Let me know if you need any logs from my side.

Best regards,
        Henrik

Comment

Henrik,

I am having hope that the issue is solved, but am waiting for another user to test as I am not seeing this isssue myself. If it works I will publish it asap, which will be tomorrow once HST is available.

If you have time today, PM me your meail address and I can send you the update as well to test? Just make sure to have a backup.

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

I tested the version i received from Wim today and that version solved the issue. :-) So i think Wim will update the version soon in the HS store .

Comment

Rene,

Thanks for your confirmation! I will send it to the updater, expect the update to be available tomorrow

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

I just checked, the new version is now available

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Hi Wim,

I've just upgraded via the updater to 1.0.6.1 and it works. Thank you for the update.

Best regards,
                  Henrik

Comment

Working...
                  X