Hue plugin not showing on Linux SEL plugins download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hue plugin not showing on Linux SEL plugins download

I thought I saw it, recently when I finally got my Hue system I went back to plugins on my Linux SEl unit and it no longer shows.

thanks

Originally posted by mpovolo View Post
    I thought I saw it, recently when I finally got my Hue system I went back to plugins on my Linux SEl unit and it no longer shows.

thanks
    Mpvolo,

You are right. I have a few customers complaining about a memory leak under mono. I am seeing the same memory leak also on my tests, but have not been able to find the cause of this. Ben searching and testing since May this year, so I decided to withdraw the support for Linux for now until I solve this memory leak.

Sorry for that, but I think this is better than causing the memory issues.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I use JowiHue (installed a few months ago, licensed since august 25th) with HS3 on a rpi 2.
      Because of an issue I encountered, I decided to remove and re-install the plugin.
      I didn't see the plugin in the installer anymore, searched on the forum and came across this thread.
      Can you help get JowiHue installed again? Thanks.

Comment

akkie71,

I am on travel at the moment, so can only respond now and then.
        I could send you the plugin directly to install on linux systems, but it will still have a memory leak, which means you would have to restart your plugin every now and then to free memory when needed. How often depends on your system.

I can send it when I am back homeafter September 26. If you want this, please send me a pm with your mail address, so I can send the files and instructions for manual install?

Thanks,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
        650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thanks Wim, I've sent you a pm.

Comment

Working...
          X