Changing a color of a lamp via script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing a color of a lamp via script

I am using Kinect to change the color of my lights. So I have many options of lights and colors that I need to handle via script.

Can you please post an example to identify a lamp by name or ID and then change its color to Blue and Red for example?

Thank you!

Ulisses

Ok, I didn't know there was a documentation written, but I just found it.

I could answer then my own question

hs.PluginFunction("JowiHue", "", "SetLightsHueSat", {True, "PH-Corredor", 255, 46920, 255, 1})

Comment

Could you post an example of how you're doing this please!

Are you doing voice commands (events) "Kinect, change to green" kind of thing?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dr.zambol View Post
        Ok, I didn't know there was a documentation written, but I just found it.

I could answer then my own question

hs.PluginFunction("JowiHue", "", "SetLightsHueSat", {True, "PH-Corredor", 255, 46920, 255, 1})
        Glad you found the documentaion. I will emphasize on the documentation more once I am back from my travel abroad.

For those wo did not find the documentation yet, it is on the docs directory of your Homeseer installation directory.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
        650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by ckellyusa View Post
          Could you post an example of how you're doing this please!

Are you doing voice commands (events) "Kinect, change to green" kind of thing?

Thanks!
          Yes, please share
          HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

Working...
          X