Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Animations & Infinite loop.... working ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animations & Infinite loop.... working ?

With 1.0.6.3, can you create a never ending animation ?

The manual states that you can create infinite animations, but the feature doesn't work with my setup.

- Creativity / Animation
    - Create a new animation
    - Add 3 scenes as step1, step2, step3
    - on the last step (step3), choose "loop from step1", and check infinite

Test the animation. Does-it loop forever ? With my setup it stops right after step3, and doesn't loop at all.

If I don't check infinite, and type a loop count instead (eg 10) ... Then the animation loops fine 10 times.
    --
    stipus

Stipus,

Seems I have made a change that disabled the infinite loop. I will fix this, not expecting it will be a difficult one. The only challenge is that I am on travel at th moment and won't return before September 26. I will work on after that.

I will also recheck the snapshot issue you reported, there should be no restart needed after the first start of the plugin.

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thank-you for your fast reply. I can wait a few weeks, no problem

For the snapshot problem, a plugin restart (or HS restart, or computer reboot) was not enough.

I had to delete HS3/data/JowieHue/JowieHue.db, and replace it with the original one from HS3/updates3/JowieHue1.0.6.4/JowieHue.db

Thanks for this great plugin
      --
      stipus

Comment

Working...
      X