Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

errors updating to 1.6.4

Wim,

I tried updating to 1.6.4 again today, but after the update i get these errors;

GetBridgeConfig:Error:GetBridgeConfig: Is bridge reachable? Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

any idea why?

Bart
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

I had that too but it was late night when I updated hence I just got the files from backup and went back to 1.6.3 without getting around to doing more.

It has to do with the Newtonsoft.Json.dll. But to me it all looked right at the time.

Regards
    Morten

Comment

Bart,

I created the update to solve the issue you describe in the last version. I had one user then havving this issue. I tried to solve it by moving to the latest newtonsoft.json.dll and making sure the configfile would be more version independant.
      Appearantly this does not work as expected. Funny thing is that this solved the issue for the original user, but now you and Morten are seeing the issue.

Based on this thread on the blue iris plugin, do you both use the IPthermostat plugin maybe?

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

No I don't use IPthermostat but both EnOcean and MySensors plugins have Newtonsoft.Json.dll in there own folder under \bin

I had trouble like these before hence I am sure there's no Newtonsoft.Json.dll in HS3 root folder.

The other .config files have xml version="1.0" (with < and ? as tags but then it disapere from post.) at the beginning can that be the problem?

Regards
        Morten

Comment

Originally posted by mhn View Post
          No I don't use IPthermostat but both EnOcean and MySensors plugins have Newtonsoft.Json.dll in there own folder under \bin

I had trouble like these before hence I am sure there's no Newtonsoft.Json.dll in HS3 root folder.

The other .config files have
          Code:
          <?xml version="1.0"?>
          at the beginning can that be the problem?

Regards
          Morten
          Morten,

I do not see the contents of the config?

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

You were to fast. :-) I saw it and changed the post.

If you want the .config from the other plugins you can PM your mail.

Regards
            Morten

Comment

Morten,

Thanks, I have the same line from other plugins as well. Checking in older versions of the plugin, this line has been missing for some time already. It is not here in my production machine as well. the plugin is working correctly here.

I will put the line back in, but do not expectthis is causing the issue as it is working for me with the same config. If Bart or you could try to use the 1.0.6.4 version, with the extra lin in the config, we could proof it is the cause or exclude it?

I have the new config added as attachment, remove the .txt extension if you want to use it?

Wim
              Attached Files
              -- Wim

Comment

Your are right. That didn't change anything. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by mhn View Post
                  Your are right. That didn't change anything. :-(
                  I secretly hoped I was wrong

I am at loss, because the version reported in the error is the same is the current newtonsoft.json.dll.

Need to do more searching on why this is happening.

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

But changing "bin;bin/JowiHue" to "bin/JowiHue" did. Now the plugin fail. I have a Newtonsoft version 5.0.8.16617 in bin. That must be the one it use.

Edit: Tags removed to show text.

Comment

You need the bin part as the plugin needs access to the sqllite dll for the database. I think it fails before even checking the json dll. You can check this by temporary copying the System.Data.SQLite.dll in the bin directory to the bin\JowiHue directory (copy!)..
                      After this you will see the newtonsoft.json.dll error again I guess.

Wim
                      -- Wim

Comment

I moved to sqlite dlls to bin\jowihue now the plugin is ok.

It must be something with the newtonsoft in \bin.

Regards
                        Morten

Comment

You are seeing a version of the newtonsoft.json.dll in the bin directory??????

It should not be there? any idea which plugin placed it there? This directopry should be hs compatible dll's only...... Guess that is the issue here!

If you restore the bin directory in the config file, and remove the newtonsoft file from bin - and restart HS.... which plugin is complaining?

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

Well is still says 1.6.3 and want my to upgrade.

Comment

Morten,

That is a known issue for the plugin, it is reporting the old version still, you can ignore that for now. Next week I am posting an updat that will solve several issue as well as the version.

Wim
                              -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                              X