No Hue Tap configuration screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Hue Tap configuration screen

I've just added my first Hue Tap to to my bridge, and it works fine to control scenes etc directly to the lamps. I can see it in Phillips' official Hue app too, so it should be correctly added to my bridge now.

Unfortunately I still don't get JowiHue's Hue Tap configuration screen from the plugin. I've tried restarting the plugin too, to no avail.

What did I do wrong? How can I get Hue Tap config screen to show up in JowiHue?
    HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Hi.

I'm on 1.0.6.5. I don't think I did anything to get:

Plugins - Jowihue - Hue Taps or http://ip/Hue_Taps

There's a "Scan new lights" in "Configuration" maybe that?

Regards
    Morten

Comment

@mhn: Thanks man, I have tried 'scan new light' a couple of times earlier but that didn't make the Hue Taps tab show up for me.

But just now, after I left it for shower for half an hour or so and did nothing to the system.. I came back and check again... lo and behold, it's already there.
      HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Comment

Moral is take a shower? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by mhn View Post
          Moral is take a shower? :-)
          Morton,

There is some truth in it
          The plugin does not continually scan the bridges for new lights or sensors. Als scanninhg for bridges is not done continuasly.

It would put to much load on the network and bridges if it did.

The plugin scans for new bridges every 2 minutes. Once a new bridge is attached to the network it could take up to 4 minutes before the plugin will see it (as the bridge will not announce itself directly after starting).

Scanning for new lights and sensors is done once per 15 minutes. So once you have added a new light or sensor, it should be added to the plugin after 15 minutes.

So, taking a shower after adding new items to the bridge might be a good plan

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
          650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thanks guys.

I shall take cold shower everytime I have problems with HS3 from now on

Comment

Working...
            X