I shall take cold shower everytime I have problems with HS3 from now on

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Originally posted by mhn View Post
    Moral is take a shower? :-)
    Morton,

There is some truth in it
    The plugin does not continually scan the bridges for new lights or sensors. Als scanninhg for bridges is not done continuasly.

It would put to much load on the network and bridges if it did.

The plugin scans for new bridges every 2 minutes. Once a new bridge is attached to the network it could take up to 4 minutes before the plugin will see it (as the bridge will not announce itself directly after starting).

Scanning for new lights and sensors is done once per 15 minutes. So once you have added a new light or sensor, it should be added to the plugin after 15 minutes.

So, taking a shower after adding new items to the bridge might be a good plan

Wim

Leave a comment:

• mhn
    replied
    Moral is take a shower? :-)

Leave a comment:

• LeoS
    replied
    @mhn: Thanks man, I have tried 'scan new light' a couple of times earlier but that didn't make the Hue Taps tab show up for me.

But just now, after I left it for shower for half an hour or so and did nothing to the system.. I came back and check again... lo and behold, it's already there.

Leave a comment:

• mhn
    replied
    Hi.

I'm on 1.0.6.5. I don't think I did anything to get:

Plugins - Jowihue - Hue Taps or http://ip/Hue_Taps

There's a "Scan new lights" in "Configuration" maybe that?

Regards
    Morten

Leave a comment:

• LeoS
    started a topic No Hue Tap configuration screen

No Hue Tap configuration screen

I've just added my first Hue Tap to to my bridge, and it works fine to control scenes etc directly to the lamps. I can see it in Phillips' official Hue app too, so it should be correctly added to my bridge now.

Unfortunately I still don't get JowiHue's Hue Tap configuration screen from the plugin. I've tried restarting the plugin too, to no avail.

What did I do wrong? How can I get Hue Tap config screen to show up in JowiHue?
Working...
X