Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance

Love this plugin, and it is working great with 2 hubs; however.
    I have about 30 plugins and as soon as I started using yours the loading of the HS web interface has slowed down tremendously. It used to load in about 5 seconds and I could start scrolling or select a drop down menu immediately. Now it loads in about 10 seconds and takes another 10 before I can even do anything? Any help would be appreciated.

I also have been seeing a ton of the following message in my HS logs: JowiHue UpdateLights: The given key was not present in the dictionary?

Anthony,

Are you using the beta, or the production version of the plugin? As the beta should be speeding the refresh of lights and probably solve the slowness with multimple bridges you are seeing.
    In both situations could you lower the speed of refreshing in the plugin? As you have a large number of lights, adjusting the refreshrate in the configuration page might help on this. Default it is set to 2 seconds, maybe you should start with setting it at 10 seconds and if this works, lower it to your liking?

Wim
    Last edited by w.vuyk; December 1, 2015, 08:51 AM.
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thanks I will try that.

Any idea about the log messages?

HS logs: JowiHue UpdateLights: The given key was not present in the dictionary

Comment

For that one I was asking if you are using the beta or the production version. The test version is creating a log file I could use to analyze that?

Also, because you have added a lot of lights just now, it might be good to do a restart if you did not do that yet. It might reset the error for now.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Anthony,

A new beta has been send to the updater. Could you test this once it arrives? It should solve the issues we found in the traces.
          For an overview of changes, check the first post

Thanks,

Wim
          -- Wim

Comment

Working...
          X