Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 bridges, each with one tap..

Hello,

I'm using 1.0.6.5 with 2 old bridges and both 1 hue tap connected. I tried to configure the taps with there own scened and multi-buttons, using JowiHue Setttings. But it seems i cannot configure both taps;

When i'm configuring a button, in the debug the log i see:
    dec-16 23:21:03 JowiHue Debug: :Adressed an unavailable resource, ignoring command
    dec-16 23:21:03 JowiHue GenerateRuleActions Error:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    dec-16 23:21:03 JowiHue Debug: :rule3 Setting for sceneid Jowi1
    dec-16 23:21:03 JowiHue Debug: :rule1 Setting for sceneid Jowi1

Also when i configure the tap on bridge 1, go to the homescreen en come back to the tap settings, the 2nd tab on the other bridge has the same scenes selected!

Also when i stop the jowihue plugin all scenes on the buttons are set to --- not active ----

Looks like this is not implemented as of v1.0.6.5?

Frans

I would use the newest beta 1.0.6.11, it has resolved many issues and added new features, such as the philips dimmer.

Comment

Originally posted by posixx View Post
      Hello,

Also when i configure the tap on bridge 1, go to the homescreen en come back to the tap settings, the 2nd tab on the other bridge has the same scenes selected!

Also when i stop the jowihue plugin all scenes on the buttons are set to --- not active ----

Looks like this is not implemented as of v1.0.6.5?

Frans
      Frans,

It should work in 1.0.6.5.
      I did not test the taps yet myself with two bridges. I will have to test this myself to check if I am seeing the same.
      If you configure only one tap, everything works ok, including the settings after a restart?

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

No one tap configured does not work either. It did work however. Dont know i'm going to reset jowihue this weekend and start over

EDIT: i have de-installed 1.0.6.5 and will wait until new release is available. I will let you know the outcome by then.

Comment

Hello Wim,

Version 1.0.7 does exactly the same as 1.0.6.5. It's not usable right now with 2 taps + bridges. You can PM me if you want tuo discuss the problem in Dutch.

Frans

Comment

Frans,

I was expecting no change to be honest. I was not able to do a deep test and I could not copy the issue easy. So i decided to release the plugin first with all the changes and correction for polling first and then concentrate on the taps.

I will dive deeper into this after Christmas ok? I have to work now on the WAF

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hello Wim,

No problem. I'm a .NET developer myself so if i need to do some debugging let me know.

Happy Holidays,

Frans

Comment

Working...
              X