Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't create a light group in 1.1.0.0

Hello,

I just updated to the latest version of the plug-in and I just added about 40+ lights and need to create some additional groups. When I click the the "green plus" button there are no new groups created. I've tried in Chrome, IE and Edge.

Is it something I'm doing?

Thanks,
    AJ

AJ,

|No, it was the plugin haviin an issue on the button. I found the bug and solved it. I will release the new version next week for this.

Thanks for notifying me

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I have this issue too

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      AJ,

|No, it was the plugin haviin an issue on the button. I found the bug and solved it. I will release the new version next week for this.

Thanks for notifying me

Wim
      Any update on this? Love the plugin, but groups would make it much nicer!

Comment

Yes, the change I did solved the issue. But the update is not yet ready to be published as there is one more issue I need to finish testing before releasing it

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X