HS3Touch and hue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3Touch and hue

How do i get the lights to show up on HS3Touch Thank you all for your time i'm new to home automation

Tymco,

I moved your post to its own thread to not confuse other threads wit different subjects.

I am not sure on which environment you are using HS3Touch on? I am using HSTouch on windows and IOS and when devices are created after registering the bridge, the devices are appearing on HSTouch.

It might be that you need to restart HS3 once though, I do not remember if I did that in the past. With the delivered screen layouts from Homeseer, you should see the devices appear.

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

what i want to do is on my wife iPhone have only lights that she uses then on my iPhone have only the things i use. I have homelier pro

Comment

Tymco,

Does that mean your lights are now showing in HSTouch?

If you want to filter the lights you have to use the HSTouch Designer. With that you can filter in your project which devices are shown. Youcan then use one project for your phone and another for the other phone

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X