Device Image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device Image

I was trying to change some of my device images today. Whenever I change the image for one JowiHue group it changes all of them on the Device Management page although they are not changed when looking at an individual device entry page.

Is this behavior correct? Is there a work around? Right now every device that is a JowiHueGroup has the same icon no matter what I do. If I change one it changes them all.

Comment

Mike,

I just checked the device image (never show them so had to find how to enable it again

To my surprise indeed, if you change it for one group, it changes for all groups. I do not know how this is done. The plugin only sets an image during creation of a group. From there it is under control of HS3... the plugin does not check or change the image anymore after creation.

I am guessing HS3 is setting the image for the devicetype and thus changes it for all group type devices?

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

If you let it go for a while it gets even more bizarre. The images have all migrated to something else. Now everything in one group matches and the groups are not all the same but how it chose the icon is beyond me.

I noticed yesterday that some icons were changing. Now they are all changed.

Comment

Working...
        X