Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E27 RGB Bulb unreachable

Hi,

I have several G10 and light strips which work great, I've just added three E27 RGB bulbs and as you can see from the screen shot unless I have just selected the bulb the others report back unreachable, however the bulbs to respond okay.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    David
    Attached Files

bumping

Comment

David,

Sorry for the delay in answering, I had a strong case of the flu... Was lazy hiding between woolen sheets here

The plugin only mirrors the state of the lights as reported by the bridge. So there is not much I can do from the plugins point of view. I have a similar light here that reports unreachable very regular. This light is more or less 7 meters away from any near light or bridge. It appears this is a critical distance for the lights to communicate. Commands send to the light are very often just performed right, despite the reachable report on the bridge. But sometimes those miss too....

I have tested this a few weeks ago by placing a motion sensor and another gu10 between the bridge and the light, effectively simulating a "repeater" for the light. Since then the light has not reported unreachable anymore.

So, maybe you have to check if the nearest of the three new lights are maybe at critical distance, away from bridge and other lights? If so, consider adding another light in between, or moving the lights?

Thanks,

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

daferis,

Any update on this?

Thanks,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X