Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown lighttype found:LWB014

Code:
    [COLOR="Red"]JowiHue	Warning: Unknown lighttype found:LWB014 Please report this type to plugin owner[/COLOR]
    It's this product:

Philips 455295 Hue White 60W Equivalent A19 Single LED Bulb (2 Pack)

Baudi,

Thanks! i will make sure it is added for the ext release.
    Out of curiousity, if you were using the latest version of the plugin, did it only create the light device, without extra devices? Because that is what it should do, but I did have a white bulb here to test it?

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

By "extra devices" I assume you mean Hue and Saturation devices. Yes, it only created the light device, not the extra devices.

Does this error impact the behavior of the plugin in any way? It seems that the LWB014 bulbs take about 10 or 15 seconds longer than the LWB006 bulbs to appear as "unreachable" after power is cut off.

Thanks.

Comment

Baudi,

You were right, I ment the Saturation and Hue devices. I wanted to confirm the the plugin could recognise a white light without recognising the model number. Glad that part works.

It does not impact the way the plugin works, other then not recognising the model number. The reporting of of a light being unreachable is done by the bridge, the plugin just copies that status to the devices. I do not know if the firmware of the bridge is handling the unreachable status for specific types of bulbs differently?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X