Google Account sign in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Account sign in

The sign-in link on the plugin config page takes me an an LG page as expected. This page has a sign in with Google link, also as expected. This link seems to be broken. I can sign in using Google on my app but this particular site seems to be broken. Is there an alternative URL that might allow me to get the necessary tokens?

Thanks
    ​​

Not that I am aware of. Is it still broken?

-XM

Comment

I'm having the same problem. When I click Google Sign in I get "Page not found".
      My account is also Canadian which I suspect may be another issue, can I use this plugin?

Comment

Right now it is configured for the US (LG beaks things into countries not me). I can set it up g or Canada but based on my experience with a Norway user logging in with Google I don't think it will work as you don't get the tokens that way it seems and without those it won't work. They must handle it differently in that case. I will have to dig into it and see what they do.

If you use an LG account that has your device('s) associated to it it should work if I provide a Canada setting.

Comment

Originally posted by XboxMeister View Post
          Right now it is configured for the US (LG beaks things into countries not me). I can set it up g or Canada but based on my experience with a Norway user logging in with Google I don't think it will work as you don't get the tokens that way it seems and without those it won't work. They must handle it differently in that case. I will have to dig into it and see what they do.

If you use an LG account that has your device('s) associated to it it should work if I provide a Canada setting.
          I created a new account, i managed to get the tokens as well, but i suspect you need to change the URL in the plugin as well?

Comment

Try it and see what happens. They may treat Canada and the US as both being North America and it could just work. If not, I can brew up one that supports Canada specifically.

Comment

I changed the auth URL to country=CA to get the tokens. When i try in the plugin I just get login failed.

Comment

Ok, that helps. I will brew up a Canada one for you to try.

Comment

I still cannot sign in to get my token using my Google Account.

Comment

Working...
                  X