Country spesific app ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Country spesific app ??

When I use the link: Login on LG Customer Site In the App..
    I get this error when trying to login..

"Your LG Account is registered for Norway only. Please sign up for a new account for the country of this service."

The LG service is tied to different regions and currently the PI is configured for the US only at this time. Are you based in Norway? I’d be happy to work with you on getting it to support your region. It shouldn’t be too hard but I didn’t have the ability to test regions outside the US before.

if you’d like to please private message me.

XM

Comment

Also tried this yesterday in Norway, not working. What kind of debugging/testing do we need to do? I can help as best I can.

Comment

I have a test version for Norway but Superzite was using a Google login on the LG site rather than an LG account and for some reason the LG site didn't return the access tokens required. If you are using an LG account directly to login then this test version should work for you. If you are using some 3rd party login mechanism, I am not sure it will.

PM me and we can discuss in more detail.

Comment

As far as I can see, I use my private mail to login.
          I'm not authorized to PM yet it seems...🤔

Comment

I tried for saudi arabia country
            it's not working also
            can u make it work?

Comment

Not surprising that it didn't work. It is certainly possible to make it work. Just a question of the time to handle every location.

Comment

Hi, Same here for the Netherlands...looks like a world-wide issue ;-)

Could you somehow make a script where you have to input the variables needed for each specifick county?

Also, happy to test this with you!

would love to have my AC connecting to HS!

Comment

Yes, Samsung has partitioned their data for many countries so it is taking a lot to get it working for everywhere.

Comment

Do you have to rewrite the code for every country? I’ve got a lg account for the Netherlands and am willing to test, so far I’ve found the tokens, but then...

imho, just change country settings in the code for Netherlands? Probably not....

Comment

I have to specify a country code and language code in the calls I make to their service or it won't work.

Comment

Could you possibly make those language codes a variable which needs to be declared first via user interaction? Would save a lot of county specific coding

anyways, would love to have a Dutch version, and I am willing to help you for testing, please let me know what I can do to help you?

Comment

Here is another user of The Netherlands. Actually two, as my friend also has installed LG air-conditioners installed recently and wanted to use your plugin. If you can make it work for The Netherlands, that would be great!

Happy to assist in whatever is required to make this work.
                          stefxx

Comment

Bump: 3 Dutch people would like to buy your plugin.... only thing needed is changing the code to suit the Dutch login....? Please help...it is almost summer ;-)

Comment

I am done waiting, summer is coming indeed. I am facing too many issues with this plugin (including no support for NL, expiration date, no support for API2) so I started writing my own plugin. I reached out to XboxMeister but he is not responding. I really mean no disrespect to all the good work of XboxMeister, but I recently had 4 AC units installed and I need to properly control them through HomeSeer.

It will take another week or two before I have something ready for testing. HS4 only, I am not investing in HS3 anymore. Let me know if someone is interested. Depending on XboxMeister answer (if any) I might release it as an official plugin later.
                              stefxx

Comment

Working...
                              X