Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plugin stays at 100 cpu usage without any setup made

When i select my contry etc it goes back to 0-10%

and the LG_ThinQ/settings.html is not an option in the ui. I had to type it myself
    Attached Files

Hi,

Thanks! I have fixed the issue with the 100% load. If you want to test, please use the latest beta, available from the HS4 "Add Plugins" menu.

However, I am unable to reproduce the issue with the missing setup menu item. What version of HS4 did you use? Are you missing only the "Setup" item, or also the "Support" link? Do you see the "LQ ThinQ" menu at all in the Plugins menu? This is how it should look like:

Click image for larger version

Name:	menu.png
Views:	231
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	1389656

stefxx

Comment

Hi
      stefxx ,

Thanks for beeing so fast!

-----

This is it , unlike your picture, I did not see the ''Settings''. But all the rest was there.

My setup is ubuntu 20.04 with mono 6.8.0.123, And I did test Hs4 V 4.0.6. But I remember it was the same with 4.0.5.

Comment

Mmm.. I am using Ubuntu 18.04.4 with mono 6.8.0.123. Mono is the same as yours, and I doubt the Linux version is causing this. The thing is, getting the pages to display is only just this:

hs.RegisterFeaturePage(PI_Id, "settings.html", "Settings")
        hs.RegisterFeaturePage(PI_Id, "support.html", "Support")

And than it is up to HS4 to make sure the page gets displayed. Have you tried other HS4 plugins to see if they are missing pages as well? Because this smells like a HS4 issue.

Probably a long shot, but what browser are you using?
        stefxx

Comment

ok will chek again on next hs4 beta if other plugins have the same issue. It was on the new edge app, and on chrome.

Comment

I can confirm both issues are fixed !

Comment

Great, thanks for the feedback!
              stefxx

Comment

, was there anything you did or upgrade to get the "Setup" link back? I have another user reporting this issue on Ubuntu 20.04 here: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...ersion-4-0-2-0

Before I report this to HomeSeer, maybe you have some additional clues on why this is/was happening. Thanks!
                stefxx

Comment

Hi Stef,

Unfortunately i didn’t do anything. Or can’t remember

Comment

Working...
                  X