New ac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New ac

I know control for v2 api is not available yet. But i can confirm it is not working with my new ac.
    + There are some metrics not available for monitoring yet.

Here a picture of the devices created, with the json.

Code:
    JSON item:

{ "appType": "NUTS", "modelCountryCode": "WW", "countryCode": "CA", "modelName": "WIN_056905_WW", "deviceType": 401, "deviceCode": "AI01", "alias": "Air Conditioner", "deviceId": "63a15757-4f6e-17ce-b612-44cb8b289f08", "fwVer": "", "imageFileName": "ac_home_window_airconditioner_img.png", "imageUrl": "https://objectstore.lgthinq.com/e3973aa4-0cef-47f6-b27b-40e0bb896bb3?Expires=1641520810&xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", "ssid": "xxxxxxxxxxxxx", "softapId": "", "softapPass": "", "macAddress": "xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx", "networkType": "02", "timezoneCode": "America/Toronto", "timezoneCodeAlias": "USA/Toronto", "utcOffset": -5, "utcOffsetDisplay": "-05:00", "dstOffset": -4, "dstOffsetDisplay": "-04:00", "curOffset": -4, "curOffsetDisplay": "-04:00", "sdsGuide": "{\"deviceCode\":\"AI01\"}", "newRegYn": "N", "remoteControlType": "", "userNo": "CA2003249244757", "tftYn": "N", "modelJsonVer": 10.3, "modelJsonUri": "https://objectstore.lgthinq.com/d9defe53-2b1e-41bf-afc9-f58582d03180?Expires=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", "langPackProductTypeVer": 25.5, "langPackProductTypeUri": "https://objectstore.lgthinq.com/30a9d9f3-201c-4ffe-bbec-c038e623741b?Expires=1651131963&Signature=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", "deviceState": "E", "snapshot": { "airState.windStrength": 4.0, "static": { "deviceType": "401", "countryCode": "CA" }, "airState.tempState.current": 20.0, "airState.reservation.sleepTime": 0.0, "airState.filterMngStates.maxTime": 250.0, "airState.reservation.targetTimeToStart": 0.0, "airState.operation": 1.0, "airState.opMode": 0.0, "airState.quality.sensorMon": 0.0, "airState.filterMngStates.useTime": 249.0, "meta": { "allDeviceInfoUpdate": false, "messageId": "dmN9IASMQ9aAg60_p1BUsw" }, "airState.energy.accumulatedTime": 317.0, "online": true, "timestamp": 1591333294292.0, "airState.energy.accumulated": 22.0, "airState.reservation.targetTimeToStop": 0.0, "airState.tempState.target": 19.0, "mid": 4178323.0, "airState.diagCode": 0.0, "airState.energy.onCurrent": 310.0, "airState.wDir.leftRight": 0.0 }, "online": true, "platformType": "thinq2", "area": 55488, "regDt": 20200604235553.0, "blackboxYn": "Y", "modelProtocol": "STANDARD", "order": 0, "drServiceYn": "N", "fwInfoList": [ { "order": 2.0, "checksum": "00009806", "partNumber": "SAA39179806" }, { "order": 1.0, "checksum": "000003CE", "partNumber": "SAA39179906" } ], "modemInfo": { "modemType": "QCOM_QCA4010", "modelName": "WIN_056905_WW", "appVersion": "clip_hna_v1.9.045" }, "guideTypeYn": "Y", "guideType": "", "regDtUtc": "20200605035553", "groupableYn": "Y", "controllableYn": "Y", "combinedProductYn": "N", "masterYn": "Y", "pccModelYn": "N", "tclcount": 0 }

here are some pics of the tinQ appp
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Matt,

I will look into this. Did you try the beta (4.0.0.5) or release version? The beta should only created features that are supported by the LG device. Next step is to create only supported controls, which is more complicated.

And can you send me the modelJsonUri (in PM if you prefer), because that contains much of the information required to see the supported features.

Thanks!
      stefxx

Comment

Hi Stef,

yes it is on beta 4.0.0.5.

Just sent you the file .

Comment

Good news! I've finally been able to switch my v2 a/c on and off and set the tempeature! Ill try to implement the basic v2 a/c features and release a new version soon.
          stefxx

Comment

Yeah saw your comment on github . Good work!!!

Comment

Just bought the plugin :P

Attached Files

Comment

4.0.0.8 is in the updater. You should be able to control your a/c with that.

If all works well, I think it is time for a release version. Thanks!
                stefxx

Comment

This is working great! Just tested all the controls .

Comment

Thank for testing! I'll build a release after the weekend.
                    stefxx

Comment

Hi Stef,

The ac remote does sent ir controls. But it seems to send control in a profile ( scenes) manner, and not by commands.

So if i press a couple a buttons on the ac and i am not in a line of sight of the ac, a put the remote in line of sight of the ac, then the ac will receive a profile of command and not just one command ( ex: it will send a cool mode+ a temperature + medium fan commands).

I tried to control the ac with harmony hub and you can't teach harmony simple command , you can only teach it profiles ( i think it is the same with all ac).

You can also see that profile behavior when you send a unique mode command to the ac via the plugin. Ex: if you send a cool mode and it was in fan mode , you will see the temperature changing to what it was the last time it was in fan mode.

So, I was wondering if ( it is not a priority ) in the future , you would be able to allow users to send user configurable profile as a plugin event action ( or as a script feature with an exemple ) ... I guess but I can be wrong that you can send multiples commands via the post json http request at the same time?

That would be helpful for some reasons :

1. Events will be easier to set up.

2. When you change modes on the ac ( or set the ac on), the temperature and the fan setting is changed to last settings knows by the ac. That makes actions with conditions really hard to to set up sometimes. sending a preconfigurable ''profile'' makes this really easier.

3. I do not want to put an harmony remote in the kitchen. Because It'll be hard to hide. + it'll be long as hell to program nearly 110 profiles with the harmony hub).

4. Users always like that types of feature in a plugin. One can create profiles with HomeSeer events, but would need to implement wait actions, and this would need more api calls ( so sometimes a command can be missed). Having this in a event action/scripts would make the solution less ''hacky''.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X