A/C setpoint , down button below 18 celcius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A/C setpoint , down button below 18 celcius

Hi Stef, I remember in our discussion that you said that the api was not consistent with the control available for the ac.

So, here i can set the ac to watever value i want with the dropdown box. But if the setpoint is at 18 celcius and I hit the down button it does not go to 17 or 16 (this is the lower limit)

I wonder, sicne i can hear the bip from the ac ( but this is a bip like if the same command as the real status was sent), if the down and up buttons is something coded in the plugin ( and maybe the lg app too) and the plugin actually send a real number to the api instead of a lower or upper command? And/or if this is just a limit of the inconsistency in the api?

thanks

Scratch that. actually i can't send values under 18 with the dropdown box too.

Comment

Yes, that was still on my list. Please try 4.0.0.10.

As I can't find a reliable way to detect cool and heat limits, I just assume 16-30 as the a/c will simply use the upper or lower limit when exceeding those limits.
      stefxx

Comment

It is not working

Comment

The success rate today is quite low
          stefxx

Comment

I don't get it. But in 4.0.0.12 I removed all upper and lower limits (you can even press down when at 16 and it will attempt to set the a/c at 15, but the a/c should "protest" by beeping 5 times). Hope this works for you...
            stefxx

Comment

Sorry Stef , I wanted to write ‘’ it is *now* working. ‘’

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                I don't get it. But in 4.0.0.12 I removed all upper and lower limits (you can even press down when at 16 and it will attempt to set the a/c at 15, but the a/c should "protest" by beeping 5 times). Hope this works for you...
                Sorry again. I wrote this fast , since I was doing multiple things at the same time yesterday .I think you can revert the behavior when you have time .

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post

Sorry again. I writed this fast , since I was doing multiple thing at the same time yesrerday. I think uou can revert the behavior when you have time .
                  stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                    Here it is not going to 15. It’s stays at 16 if i press the down button 1 time. But if I press it two times it goes back to 30.

Comment

Well, You did well and fast again. Just tested V 4.0.0.14 and all is good now .Thank for being so fast and effective.

Comment

I released beta 14 also as release 4.0.1.0. Should be available soon.

Thanks for testing!
                        stefxx

Comment

Working...
                        X