Not able to configure newly installed version 4.0.2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not able to configure newly installed version 4.0.2.0

Hello, I just installed this plugin. And according to logs all seems fine.

Finished initializing plug-in LG ThinQ
    LG ThinQ loaded in 200 milliseconds
    Plugin LG ThinQ started successfully in 32 milliseconds
    Initialization of LG ThinQ version 4.0.2.0 complete
    Initializing plugin LG ThinQ ...

However, I can not locate the configuration page. From the Plugins menu -> LG ThinQ entry, there is only one "Support" entry, and that brings me to this forum.

I am running HS Pro 4.1.0.0 on Linux (Ubuntu 20.04).

Hi!

Thanks for trying my plugin, sorry you run into issues. I have a few reports of the missing setup page, all on Linux. However, I am unable to reproduce and it seems an issue with HS4 itself. I would ask you to report this issue to HomeSeer as well.

Luckily, there is a very simple workaround. Browse to http://[your homeseer ip address]/LG_ThinQ/settings.html

That should get you into the config pages and enjoy the plugin.

Thanks!
    stefxx

Comment

Thank you for the quick response, jumping directly to the settings.html page worked. I now have my washer in HS4

Comment

Great! Let me know how it works for you and/or if you need any support.
        stefxx

Comment

Just started a wash and it looks good. Quite interesting the level of detail the API has, first determining load, dispensing detergent and now running.

It would be nice to get some better "graphics" on the icons, so it visually would be easier to understand what it is doing.

Also, the strings Wm_State_*, could these be translated to something more meaningful? Or could it be because I have things setup for Norwegian? I would be happy to provide you with translations if you need.

Comment

Good that it is working for you!

Interesting that it shows the WM_STATE values. I change a lot in this version to get as much as state translations as I could find. I gave up on trying to "manually" translate any possible option.. too much hassle and it would never be complete. So I am parsing the json files to get the options... Any chance you are willing to share your LG credentials so I can have a look why that isn't working for Norwegian accounts? Please send me a PM to continue!
            stefxx

Comment

With some help of HcE I managed to make a new beta (4.0.2.2, available in the HS4 updater):
              - Additional automatic translations (from WM_STATE* to relevant strings)
              - More icons for washer, dryer and washer/dryer features
              - Many additional icons for all kinds of courses

Testing is appreciated. I will create a release version later this week, so if anyone finds an issue, let me know!
              stefxx

Comment

Tested the new beta, and initially it looks very good. The WM_STATE* strings are gone and icons looks more relevant.

Thank you very much for the prompt update!

Comment

+1

Comment

No issues to date with 4.0.2.2 here .

Comment

Thanks. I released it as a new release version 4.0.3.0. Should be available soon.
                      stefxx

Comment

Working...
                      X