Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Device Status on LG Washer and LG Dryer

Hello,

I installed the LGThinq Beta plugin in HS4 and after accepting the Terms and Conditions on my iphone, it installed and added my Washing Machine and my Dryer to both the devices in the plugin as well as my device list. The problem is that it only shows the device names and no status. Do I have to do something in order to see the status of the devices or is it not working correctly?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Devices Screenshot.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	1423712

Hi minerpat, thanks for trying my plugin.

Can you look into the device list and see if your washer and dryer are V1 or V2 devices? It should say "thinq1" or "thinq2" in the "platform" column.

It it is V2, than means something is really wrong as it should work. If it is V1, it means your devices are not supported yet. See https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...ported-devices. In that case, I really hope you will help me get your devices supported!

Thanks!
    stefxx

Comment

Hi stefxx,

Thanks for the very quick reply. They both say "thinq1" next to them. I will message you with my LG login to help with development for them as that would be wonderful to have them supported! Please let me know if you need anything else!

Thanks so much for the wonderful support!

Comment

Ok, that explains. Looking forward integrating those devices!
        stefxx

Comment

Support for both washer and dryer v1 have been implemented. I am looking for testers, not only for those devices but as I had to change quite some code I want to make sure it doesn't negatively impact existing functionality. Just download the latest beta if you want to help. Thanks!

And thanks minerpat for your help!
          stefxx

Comment

Thank you for your very fast response and very fast development. Loving the plug-in! Works great!

Comment

Seems to work perfect here

Comment

Working...
              X