Temperature shows in Celsius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temperature shows in Celsius

I am testing the plug-in on 5 LG mini split air conditioners. It is working well, found all 5 units and controls them properly. The only problem is that temperatures are in Celsius for the plug-in but report properly in Fahrenheit at the units and in the ThinQ app. The set point is in Fahrenheit but does not show as a value on the device because the device is configured for a Fahrenheit range, but is populated with a Celsius value of 21 which is out of the range of Fahrenheit values.

The settings are set for Fahrenheit

Here is the value set in the set point device of 21, instead of 70

Click image for larger version  Name:	1BB2F8C3-F2A8-4031-B334-05717D71F834.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	46.5 KB ID:	1470923

Click image for larger version  Name:	B3265B45-751E-4AD1-96DC-FD2BE5499027.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	33.7 KB ID:	1470906
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Hi Randy! Thanks for reporting. I've identified an issue with the display values when the plugin is configured for Fahrenheit. Can you please test the latest beta (4.0.14.2), that contains a fix. Let me know if that works for you or if you still have issues.

Please note that this might also affect the Air Purifier and Refrigerator devices, so anyone willing to test those, that would be great.

Finally, this beta also contains updated libraries for JSON, MQTT and the HomeSeer PluginSDK.

Thanks again!
    stefxx

Comment

That fixed it. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post

Please note that this might also affect the Air Purifier and Refrigerator devices, so anyone willing to test those, that would be great.
        My refrigerator is not showing temp at all now, either C or F. Also the place where you can select the temp is blank, if you press it you can see the temps and set them but it still doesn't show the temp that was set.

Comment

Hi Bigstevep , thanks for testing. I believe I corrected the issue for the Fridge in beta 4.0.14.3.

Thanks randy for confirming the fix. I would appreciate if you can test 4.0.14.3 as well, to confirm it now works for both the AC and Fridge.

Thanks both!
          stefxx

Comment

That fixed it. Thanks my friend!

Comment

Still working with the LG A/Cs.

Comment

Working...
              X