Air Conditioner Profile not loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Conditioner Profile not loading

Testing out this plug-in for the first time. Looking to setup an event to turn off the mini-split in the garage, when the garage door has been open for some length of time.

I never get the AC profile view you have shared in previous posting.

Trigger = This Event is manually triggered
    Action = LG ThinQ Air Conditioner profile

Normally as you choose different Actions the page refreshes to present the various options, but it doesn't do anything when I choose the LG action.

Any idea what I did wrong? The controls themself work on the LG mini-split, just not through Events.

Hi, thanks for using my plugin, and sorry you run into this issue.

It seems there is a bug in the latest version wrt to A/C profile.I'll investigate later today and get back to you. You aren't doing anything wrong
    stefxx

Comment

Seems that "fix" HS-1110 caused the issue: https://docs.homeseer.com/display/HS...lease+4.1.14.0

HS4 4.1.13.0 works fine. 4.1.14.0 and higher not.

Not sure if I can fix this in the plugin. I will do some testing but I might need the HomeSeer team for support on this.

Existing events continue to run just fine. New events can't be created. I haven't tried editing an event, too afraid I can't fix it if it breaks...
      stefxx

Comment

Stefxx, any feedback from HS on the issue of creating new events?

Comment

Hi, thanks for reminding me. Apparently, I have used an illegal character (an underscore) in the PluginID of my plugin. Changing that would not only break several functions of existing installs but also means all licenses will need to be re-issued. Still hoping the HomeSeer team will be able to fix this without changing the PluginID.

https://github.com/HomeSeer/Plugin-SDK/issues/203
          stefxx

Comment

Fix is confirmed, but we might need to wait for it a bit. HS-1245.
            stefxx

Comment

Very cool, looking forward to trying it out. Hopefully that is before the 30 day trail ends...

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                Fix is confirmed, but we might need to wait for it a bit. HS-1245.
                Steffx, any idea when the fix will come? I'm interested in purchasing the PI, but my practical side says don't purchase something doesn't work for what you need. Understand you are at HS mercy.

Comment

HI, yes I have to wait for HomeSeer. I am confident it will be included in the next version, but I don't know when.

I think you can request an extention on the trial key from the HomeSeer team if needed.
                  stefxx

Comment

Fix has been implemented in HS4 4.1.17.0. Let me know how this works for you!
                    stefxx

Comment

Confirmed, we're in business!!! Thanks for being so responsive.

Comment

Working...
                      X