No announcement yet.

Mini Split Display Card in Grid View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stefxx, did the thermostat feature get removed from grid view, or not make it into one of the later releases? I still see it in HS Mobile, but not in the grid.

Comment

I haven't made any changes in that area...
      stefxx

Comment

And I just checked, it works for me. HS4.2.14.0, plugin version 4.0.22.9 (beta).
        stefxx

Comment

Ok, do I need to be on beta? I'm running 4.0.22.1 of the PI. I can't imagine what I did to make it change back. In the below screenshot, left to right, are two Omni Thermostats, then two LG mini splits. The third one (LG) doesn't have any display options to make features important - forcing them to be displayed in the grid card. The fourth one (LG) does.

Early in this thread you can see how the LGs use to look.

Any suggestions?

HS Mobile still looks/works fine.
          Attached Files

Comment

I can't remember making any changes since I implemented this, so no you shouldn't have to be on the beta. Just stated which versions I use and it works for me

I do see a lot of changes/fixes in the thermostat cards in the latest HS4 releases. So I suggest to upgrade to both the latest HS4 (4.2.14.0) and the latest beta of the plugin, It is still doesn't work with those versions, I will then look further and try to replicate the issue. I might need to look into your specific appliances to see if there is anything different.
            stefxx

Comment

Upgrading to the beta PI solved the issue, whatever it was.
              Attached Files

Comment

Good to have it working again. I must have broken and fixed something, but I can't remember...
                stefxx

Comment

Working...
                X